SHURE QLX24D / SM58 Digital Wireless Receiver
Handheld Wireless Microphone System Featuring an SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone
- SHURE QLXD2 Handheld Transmitter ด้ามไมค์ลอยแบบมือถือ 1 ตัว
- SHURE QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver เครื่องรับสัญญาณไมค์ลอย 1 เครื่อง
- SHURE SM58 Vocal Microphone หัวไมค์ลอย (สำหรับงานเสียงร้อง ห้องอัด) 1 ตัว
The QLXD24/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System is part of the QLX-D wireless systems family.
QLX-D® delivers outstanding wireless functionality ideal for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, and government offices with conferencing spaces; schools, houses of worship, and live performance spaces.
Featuring an SM58® handheld wireless microphone transmitter, QLXD24/SM58 combines professional features with simplified setup and operation.
Includes QLXD2/SM58, QLXD4, microphone clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, battery contact cover, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, zipper bag, 2 BNC bulkhead adapters, rackmount kit, and user guide
SHURE QLXD2 Handheld Transmitter
Featuring transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD2 handheld transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship. Easy to use, the QLXD2 quickly syncs with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button and maintains clear, uninterrupted signal over its entire 100 m (330 ft.) range. All metal construction ensures durability, and a wide selection of compatible microphone choices offer legendary Shure sound signatures.
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring the legendary SM58, BETA®58A, SM86, or BETA®87A
- With an interchangeable SM58® microphone cartridge, the QLXD2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship.
- Offers up to 9 hours of continuous use with 2 AA alkaline batteries or up to 10 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Battery Requirements Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- 100 meter (330 ft.) line-of-sight operating range
- 24-Bit digital audio quality
- Incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage
- Quick syncing with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button
- Clear, uninterrupted signal over the entire operating range
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustment needed
- 1, 10 mW selectable RF output power
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Half-rack QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver quickly finds open frequencies and deploys them to transmitters via the one-touch sync function. Works with QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems Features Ethernet networking and mobile monitoring and control capabilities
With transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver combines professional features with streamlined setup and operation. Automatic scanning quickly finds open frequencies, and one-touch IR sync quickly deploys them to transmitters.
Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Wireless Workbench® software integration for remote control of receiver settings from a PC or Mac. Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices also is available via the ShurePlus™ Channels Mobile App.
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High-contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable ½ wave antennas
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- ¼” Instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with brushed finish
- Includes QLXD4, hardware for rack-mounting, power supply, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, 2 BNC bulkhead Adapters, and user guide
SHURE SM58 Vocal Microphone
The legendary Shure SM58® vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard for singing or speech.
A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath “pop” noise. A unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Replacement cartridge: R59
- Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency
- Compatible systems per frequency band: 17 per 6 MHz TV channel, 22 per 8 MHz TV channel
- Auto Setup Features: Scan
- Audio Reference Companding: No
- Included Antennas: Detachable ½ wave antenna
- Antenna Options: Yes
- PC Control: Yes
- Receiver Network Ability: WWB6
- Rack Hardware: Included
- Transmitter Display: Backlit LCD
- Receiver Display: High-contrast LCD
- Battery, Endurance: 2 x AA Alkaline
- Environment: Musicians, Presenters, Houses of Worship, Education, Hotels and Conference Centers
Further Technical Specs
|RF Carrier Range||470–932 MHz, varies by region (See Frequency Range and Output Power table)|
|Working Range||100 m (328 ft)|
Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
|RF Tuning Step Size||25 kHz, varies by region|
|Image Rejection||>70 dB, typical|
|RF Sensitivity||−97 dBm at 10−5 BER|
|Audio Frequency Response||QLXD1: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)|
QLXD2: Note: Dependent on microphone type
|Audio Dynamic Range|
System Gain @ +10
|>120 dB, A-weighted, typical|
|Total Harmonic Distortion|
−12 dBFS input, System Gain @ +10
|System Audio Polarity||Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) output.|
|Operating Temperature Range||-18°C (0°F) to 50°C (122°F)|
Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
|Storage Temperature Range||-29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)|
Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
|Tuning Bandwidth||64 MHz*|
|Compatible Systems per TV Channel||17 per 6 MHz TV channel, 22 per 8 MHz TV channel|
|WWB 6 Compatible||Yes|
|Rechargeable Batteries||Shure SB900 Lithium ion battery|
|High Density Mode||No|
|RF Output Level||Selectable 1/10 mW|
|Antenna Bias||No, requires antenna distribution amplifier or UABIAST|